In our text books Napoleon Bonaparte is only described for two reasons the first one is in “1792 when France’s revolutionary began to conquer other nation.” Then in 1808 when Napoleon had brought change to everything he bought such has: Land reforms, tax reforms and a new code of law, but what our book does not say is about
1. His family like what he did before all of this
2. Did he have kids? Was he married? And did he have sibling?
3. What battles did he fight in?
4. What happened in Battle of Austerlitz (Napoleons greatest victory)
5. And what about the Battle of Waterloo (and was defeated)
I think that if there were more facts in the book about Napoleon and his life and why people hated him so much then kids or adults reading this book about Napoleon would be in tune more with the book and not fall asleep while reading it.