December 10th, 2010 by jacquelineb
The elastic cause is technically; you can bend the rules of the constitution, but you can’t bend them too much that you break them. I agree with the elastic cause because, there are obviously some rules in the constitution people probably don’t even know exist. So how would they know not to do a certain thing, if its not obvious? Well I guess what Strict means is that everyone will learn the rules of the constitution and follow them exactly…
Anyways, I agree with the elastic cause because say a rule is that you can’t go over 70mph on the highway.. well what if your sister is pregnant and you HAVE to drive 80mph to the hospital. Thats one way of streching the elastic without it breaking, huh?
Leave a reply
All My Posts
- Watch this to learn how to become president!
- Tecumseh ~ text book vs. internet
- We at the Hotel, Motel, holiday Innn.
- The button that kept us Together
- The Story of Little Lamby.
- December 21, 2012.
- Navy Ships.
- Washington’s Cherry Tree- Legend or Fact?
- The best question in the WORLD!
- Strict or Loose, it’s all up to you.
- Capitol Building
- Photo Changing
- Ahhh.. Sunshine!
- Does turkey REALLY make you sleepy?
- Constitution Movie: Article 2- sections 1 and 2