December 16th, 2010 by jacquelineb
Best Question in the world: What would happen if…?
My Question: What would happen if I was never born?
Well I have always wondered how my death would effect others lives. Now I switched that thought around; what would happen if I was never even alive? Don’t you ever wonder the same thing? How would it change my friends, family and even my enemies lives? Sometimes I wish i could take a day off from life and see how people would react differently. Like this cartoon I watched when I was younger; The Fairly Odd Parents. When this boy has fairys and gets any wish he wants. So one wish he demanded was that he was never born. He was a gohst now, and him and his fairy’s go to see all his friends, family and people from school without them seeing him… or even knowing him. He watched how they were different without him, and how he impacts on their lives. I would love to do that for a day! So this is my question, what would happen if I were never born?
My sister would be an only child.
My group of friends could not even be friends.
My parents would have more money!
So…. what do you think?
Leave a reply
All My Posts
- Watch this to learn how to become president!
- Tecumseh ~ text book vs. internet
- We at the Hotel, Motel, holiday Innn.
- The button that kept us Together
- The Story of Little Lamby.
- December 21, 2012.
- Navy Ships.
- Washington’s Cherry Tree- Legend or Fact?
- The best question in the WORLD!
- Strict or Loose, it’s all up to you.
- Capitol Building
- Photo Changing
- Ahhh.. Sunshine!
- Does turkey REALLY make you sleepy?
- Constitution Movie: Article 2- sections 1 and 2