January 4th, 2011 by jacquelineb
You all are probably thinking in your heads right now that this stuffed animal lamb, is just a lamb. For a matter a fact, it is NOT just a lamb. This is Lamby, my first stuffed animal out of the million I have had. You see, my parents had gotten my older sister a lamb at the toy store even before she was born. They gave her the stuffed animal on the day she was born. However, when I came along, they didn’t have an animal for me yet because I was born early so they weren’t expecting me so soon. Therefore, while my mother was in labor, instead of comforting her, my dad ran down the stairs of the hospital to a little gift shop they had near the lobby. He found a lamb and he just had to get it for me. So he bought the lamb and ran upstairs as he first saw his new daughter being born and gave me the lamb. I still have the lamb now, and I refuse to throw it out, because maybe the stuffed animal has no value, but the story behind it truly does
Leave a reply
All My Posts
- Watch this to learn how to become president!
- Tecumseh ~ text book vs. internet
- We at the Hotel, Motel, holiday Innn.
- The button that kept us Together
- The Story of Little Lamby.
- December 21, 2012.
- Navy Ships.
- Washington’s Cherry Tree- Legend or Fact?
- The best question in the WORLD!
- Strict or Loose, it’s all up to you.
- Capitol Building
- Photo Changing
- Ahhh.. Sunshine!
- Does turkey REALLY make you sleepy?
- Constitution Movie: Article 2- sections 1 and 2