Comments are great. When I log in and see I have comments I’m happy. Comments also let me know if I’m connecting (or not connecting) with all four of you visitors. BUT, here are some commenting guidelines…
1. I moderate my comments. Please don’t spam me.
2. Don’t be mean. I’m okay with criticism, but not where the ENTIRE WORLD can see it.
3. Leave a link to your blog! If you leave a link I will most likely visit your blog and leave a comment there!
4. Tell me something you liked about my post. Don’t just say “nice post”. Tell me what you liked, or if I asked a question, answer it!
5. Make your comment like a letter. Example: Dear Kevin, “your comment here” -Your Name
6. Check back on my post! If you comment, I will reply. Check back for my reply and write back again so we can have a conversation!
7. Please don’t use abbreviations like “jk” or “lol”. I find that more for texting or instant messaging. To me, leaving a comment that the whole world can see should be formal, and I want your comments to look formal too.
8. Be Happy! Be happy and have an open sense of humor, because you never know when I will crack a joke (or two)!
Thanks for reading!