These are some questions that will tell me how your countries Constitution and the U.S. Constitution are similar and different. So if you can answer them by writing comments that would be nice
1) Does your country vote for your leaders or does one person pick them and that’s the end of it?
In the US our citizen’s vote.
2) Are there any religious tests that you have to take in order to become part of your government?
We don’t have any here.
3) What do you think is the most important rule in your Constitution?
I think the most important rule in the US Constitution is that there is no slavery except if it’s a punishment for doing bad.
4) What is one thing that you would change in your Constitution?
I honestly wouldn’t want to change anything. It has everything that citizen’s need to live happily.
5) Name one rule in your Constitution that is similar to a rule in the US constitution.
I can’t really answer this one because I can’t compare the US Constitution to the US Constitution. But what I can do is make your lives a lot easier and give you a website that has the Constitution in it but it is easier to understand ( hopefully).
Thank you for answering.