There are a lot of differences and similarities between the old and new US Navy ships. The old one is called the USS Constitution, while the the new one is called the USS George H.W. Bush.
- The USS Constitution is made of wood, while the USS George H.W. Bush is made of metal.
- The old on is powered by a sail. The newer ones move with nuclear powered engines.
- The USS Constitution was much more colorful than the USS George H.W. Bush. They don’t take as much time painting the ships as they did back then.
- They are both used to fight battles in the ocean.
- They both also stay out at sea for long periods of time.
USS George H.W. Bush