- Was born on March 15,1767
- Lived with his mother and his three younger boys.
- During the Revoluntionary War, Jackson became orphan due to his mothers illness.
This had a role on his presidency because it made him more independent and less dependent on other people.
- In 1781 Jackson and his brother, Robert, were captured and got smallpox, as a result Robert died after release.
This had a role on his presidency because it made him tougher mentally and physically, to deal with his brothers death.
- During his days as a Revoluntionary solidier he was involved in massacres, ambushes and skirmishes.
This affected his presidency by making him tough and declaring because he was already used to the fact of seeing people die.
- Jackson hot temper put him in a misunderstanding over a horse race and ended in a dual with Charles Dickinson.
This affected his presidency by making him more peaceful and not get a near death experience.
- Jackson was a militia commander but after his success he was promoted to Major General.
This affected his presidency by making him more grateful.